Inventory Control Software
Our Inventory control software is simple to use, yet contains a multitude of features
that are in packages costing 5 times as much. Inventory setup is done through the Inventory
Maintenance screen below.
- Departments and Categories define the inventory groupings.
- 6 Pricing levels for clients.
- Template Last and Price Code setup for common markup, discount or direct pricing reduces time when entering new product.
- Kit type items allow up to 20 items per kit (with 2nd level kits allowed) for combination products.
- Coupon type items track purchases made by coupons.
- Sales start/end dates and promotion codes allow for automatic pricing for sales promotions.
- Add-on sales recommendations setup for certain inventory items.
- Multiple vendors and vendor part numbers for each item.
- Designate reorder points – minimum stocking levels and suggested order quantities
- Use either whole numbers or 2 decimals.
- Tracks serial numbers. (Up to three serial number types per item – for instance: serial#, cell phone#, cell phone ID#)
- Custom form for each inventory item pops up on the POS screen for entry and tracking of up to 30 designated fields.
- Discount Item Type allows one line or multi-line discounts based on a
standard percentage to be used in the Point of Sale.
- Extra User Defined fields are available (field names are changed in
System Setup) so that you can group your inventory by your own designations.